Wednesday, January 2, 2013

This is what a sick and tired Jeff looks like on Day 2 of the new year.  There's been a nasty bug going around and it looks like its decided to make Jeff its host for the short term.  Luckily Dayquil has helped me at least function today, which is a good thing, because today I've needed to function at work.  A project we've had in development for nearly 4 years is "hopefully" getting ready to launch, and I'm trying to get things moving in the right direction.  

But you are here regarding "my fatness" which is on glorious display in the aforementioned picture.  I weighed in this morning at 326.  Which sucks.  But, it's a number I shouldn't see tomorrow as I've been really good about my eating (as I really have no energy to exercise today). 

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment