Friday, January 11, 2013

New look



So, I went a little crazy with the clippers last night, and am now almost completely clean shaven.  Mrs. P wasn't crazy about the look (as I've had some sort of facial hair for the past 15 years or so) but on the whole, I'm not so upset with it.  Makes me feel a little like a new man.  Oh well. 

Still making progress.  This morning was 318.4.  Not as huge as a jump as earlier this week, but progress nonetheless.  

I woke up early (no I didn't work out... that I've decided is going to start tomorrow, when I can sleep until 6:00 and THEN go to the gym, versus waking up at 4:00) and hit up Wal-Mart to grab some onions for dinner tonight.  Whilst there I decided to go to that little blood pressure station and check to see what it's doing. Surprisingly my BP was 125/86.  So, you know... that's good news.  

So there I am... Baby-ish-face Assassin that I am now.  
Laters!


No comments:

Post a Comment