Friday, January 18, 2013

Winter Wonderland



That's the view outside my office window this morning.  Winter Storm Iago (apparently naming every weather event is a thing now) came and went.  After 4 days of rain (and a couple of beautiful 70 degree days) we are now covered in a blanket of snow and frozen precipitation.  It was actually the perfect weather event for our family.  Mrs. P is a teacher so it was just enough to cancel schools, yet not enough to prevent me from going in to the office. 

Official weigh in for week two is 315.4 lbs.  Not bad, as it's more than 3 lbs down this week, but I kick myself realizing that if I was working out, I'd probably be another lb or so down.  

I'm actually kind of excited.  My first business trip of the year takes me to Philadelphia on Monday.  It's a quick trip (headed up on Sunday, back on Monday) but my hotel has a sweet looking indoor pool.  I never pack swimwear when I travel (as I'm normally too busy) but this looks really nice.  They also have a exercise room.  My PLAN (and its just a plan) is to work out at my gym Saturday and Sunday morning, then maybe have a swim Sunday evening at the hotel and then work out at the hotel Monday morning before my meetings.  That gives me three days in a row, which will hopefully start a trend.  We shall see.  
Laters for now, 

JBP

No comments:

Post a Comment