Monday, December 31, 2012

So a year has passed and not a lot has changed.  I'm still weighing in at over 300 lbs (closer to 320) and I still need to do more.  

Last year just kind of blew by.  After my last post on 1/1/12 I continued going to the gym for another couple of months.  I dropped down to about 285 or so and then started eating bad again.  Then by the time spring rolled around my workouts got increasingly sparse.  Then when summer break hit, and the kids were out of school the workouts disappeared.  I said that I'd be back in the gym in the fall, which happened.... three times.  Willpower's a bitch sometimes.

So, here we are, I'm another year older, the kids are another year older and I'm still digging my grave with a fork and spoon.  So, shit changes today. 

I will blog weekly

I will lose 100 lbs 

I will look (at least) bearable in a g-string this September (a local theatre is doing a production of The Full Monty).  

Since Christmas I've been at the gym every morning.  And this isn't a New Years Resolution, this is a conscious lifestyle choice that happens to coincide with the 1/1/13.  

JBP

No comments:

Post a Comment